To provide world class products & best quality Plaster Of Paris in tune with international standards to our esteemed customers.
Our company is accredited with ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001:2004 certifications. Our company has also been acknowledged as environment-friendly organization for following eco-friendly production policies. We have been with quality license by the bureau of Indian Standards, the ISI mark for its products. Our ready mix is fire resistant, as per BS476: Part 4: 1970 standards.
Sakarni brand has acquired its status of India's leading brand for Plaster Of Paris, Wall Putty, Ready Mix Plaster and other products owing to strict quality control mechanism followed in-house. The quality has been accorded by using the latest technology and ISI norms. The raw materials are checked and certified before production and post-production checks are undertaken to provide impeccable quality products to various commercial and industrial entities.
Most of all, different process parameters for total batch-to-batch consistency are recorded as part of our quality control program.
For us, quality means:
- Complete purity in composition of the products.
- Resistant to shrinkage, cracking or warping and it stays firm and smooth after gradual setting.
- Slow setting time due to the premium quality and branded nature.
- More convenient and efficient in application
- Gradual setting of the plaster means longer life of the finished plaster
- Optimum quality that justifies for your once-in-a-lifetime investment.
The manufacturing plant of Sakarni Plaster (India) Private Limited is located in Bikaner, Rajasthan, which is close to India's finest raw gypsum mines. The modern setup is installed with all the latest machinery for processing of the raw gypsum and other material for manufacturing finest quality Plaster of Paris, Wall Putty, etc. The facility enables us to manufacture tailor-made as well as customized products. The professionals in our unit can also develop to provide different curing time or a particular level of hardness in our products.
Our manufacturing process involves heating the powder continually at a predetermined temperature, whilst cleaning it from unwanted silica at the same time. Executed under the close monitoring of our quality control experts, this intensive and highly systematic process results in impeccable quality of the brand 'Sakarni'.
Some of the most significant variants developed in our plant include:
- The revolutionary Ready Mix POP (single substitute to cement and finishing plaster)
- Fibre Plaster & Coloured POP varieties.
We provide tamper-proof and weatherproof packaging of Sakarni products to assure complete safety of material, or its quality or efficiency during shipment. Further, completely inspected and approved products can be delivered as per schedule at clients' specific locations.
Sarakarni products are packed in sealed moisture-proof bags of 2 kg, 25 kg and 40 kg capacities. The packaging caters to specific quantity requirements of clients and the sealed moisture free and tamper proof packaging ensure complete from the production plant to desired delivery spots.
We are a reputed manufacturer, exporter and supplier of India's finest exterior and interior renovation material such as white plaster material, POP, wall putty, etc. Our range of products includes:
- Plaster of Paris
- Sakarni Wall Guard Putti
- Ready Mix Plaster
- Joint Finish Compound
- Fibre Plaster & Coloured POP
The main highlights of our Sakarni products are as given below:
- Sakarni products is a result of extensive R&D
- The products are available in different weight packs
- These can be customized as per the requirements in the market through modification in ingredients such as level of hardness, create hygroscopic products, specific curing time and application needs.
- Environment-friendly as products are manufactured keeping in mind environment concerns, mining regulations and waste disposal syste,.
Apart from offering the best quality plaster products, Sakarni Plaster (India) Private Limited also provides integrated services that covers comprehensive POP solutions and product application services. An specialist team provides total support like site inspection along with experienced masons and craftsmen. The services also includes professionals suggestions and recommendations about the right material choice and best application techniques, and troubleshooting for defects occuring during the process.
Distinguishing factors of Sakarni from other brands:
- Pristine whiteness, purity and finesse are the main features that characterize our POP range.
- Ultra-fineness of our Plaster and lightness makes it reasonable for commercial residential application.
- Slower setting time of our products allows more time for application, with no chance of wastage; it imparts longer lifespan to the plaster.
- Offered in moisture-proof, fully sealed and tamper-proof packs.